Gift Guide: Under $15.99 (Or Gifts Even Your College Budget Can Handle)
- A Very Sunny Christmas DVD is perfect for a true Sunny fan. The DVD is uncut and has more disturbing humor than you could ask for.
- These Giddy Up Rope Earrings are cute and whimsical, and you can’t beat the price!
- Coasters make a perfect hostess gift on the cheap, or a great stocking stuffer.
- I love this Half Pint Glass Creamer – wouldn’t it look cute on a table set for Christmas brunch?
- Speaking of brunch, let’s skip over to Mo’s Bacon Chocolate Chip Pankcake Mix. I don’t think it gets much better than that. Just call me Paula Dean.
- Back to the Polaroid Notes – little note cards printed with polaroid photos. Perfect for a friend of mine who is all “dreamy, vintage, and ladylike”(see product description).
- I Pity the Fool who misses out on this Mr. T Towel. It comes in some other colors (maybe just pink and green), and if you are a tea towel kind of gal, the website has tons of awesome towels to choose from.
- This Grow Your Own Christmas Tree is the gift that keeps on giving. Plus, it makes you feel better about all those trees you’ve been cutting down over the years. I think this would also be a good hostess gift.
- These Japanese Talking Watches are the perfect quirky/fun gift. Kids would like them, but so would adults who act like kids.
- Finally, I want this Night Sky Projection Kit so badly it’s killing me (hint, hint mom). This could also be a great children’s gift.
So, that’s it for the gift guide today, tomorrow look for more expensive gifts(think $30 and under).