Astrological Style: Capricorn
With the new year upon us, I think it is only fitting to say something about horoscopes. Believe in them or not, it’s fun to compare characteristics of a “sign” to your own personality. It’s also interesting to hear what the planets have in store for you in the coming year. For the next few weeks, I’ll be posting some outfits/shopping ideas inspired by each of the astrological signs, along with celebs of the same sign and some basics about the sign.
Capricorn (december 22nd-january 19th)
* Serious, mature, practical, ambitious, controlling
* Sign: Goat
* Color: Grey
* Capricorns are practical and their clothing needs to be the same way-comfortable and functional.
* Caps are hard workers, so their attire needs to be work friendly. Think professional classics with a feminine twist.
* The Goat may spice up her wardrobe with vintage inspired add ons or accessories.
* Stick to neutral colors like beige and grey
Zooey, Sienna, and Kate show typical Capricorn style. As you can see, they stick to classic silhouettes with a ladylike flair. A professional looking white button up is elongated into a more trendy tunic, a basic striped tank is charming with jazz shoes and a full skirt, and a structured blazer looks girly with tiny scalloped shorts. Each outfit looks comfortable and has a timeless feel.
Get The Look
For Outfit #2, a basic khaki skirt and t-strap heels look fun with a patterned, but traditional shaped, blouse and bow earrings. Capricorns strive for material security, so an expensive and professional-looking Prada bag would catch the eye of a Goat right away.