Look What I Found
Just a few links and things I loved this week:
* Barbie imitates art. My favorite is this one with Barbie in a Vermeer:
* If you, like me, can’t wait until GG comes back on, check this out. You can shop all the looks they wear on the show (and some off camera faves of the cast).
* Looking for a great vintage shop near you? Check out Vintage Where? You can shop for vintage shops by state. I think this would come in handy on vacations when you’re looking to do a little local shopping.
* What’s in Rachel Zoe’s makeup bag? Check it out—bananas!
So that’s how she gets that glow.
* These are cheap and ultra-chic. They would certainly glam-up my keys:
* I bought boots finally! They’re vintage utilitarian-ish ones from the wonderful Etsy shop zaasvintageboots. I’ve had a hard time finding a pair that fit my wide calves and also look good. These are plenty roomy and so perfect! I can’t wait for them to arrive.
* Have you seen these?
I’m in L-O-V-E with this commercial. It reminds me of Mr. Puppers, always searching for a better hiding place for his “treasure”.
Nic shared this one with me–so funny and cute. Nic won’t stop saying he loves turtles now.
* My first post as a writer for College Fashion here! Excitement!
Enjoy the rest of your long weekend!