Look What I Found
Just some links and things I loved this week:
* My newest post on College Fashion: Essentials for Surviving the Elements
* Gala, of iCiNG, is doing a great feature for February called Radical Self Love. I am definitely participating.
* If you don’t already know about the Delightful Dozen, you should. I mean, all my favorite bloggers working together, what more could I ask for?
* This weekend Nic promised me a slumber party which was to include staying up all night, snuggling, movies, and lots cookie dough eating. In actuality, we watched several episodes of Band of Brothers and fell asleep. It was sweet of him to suggest we attempt it, considering he gets up in the wee hours of the morning. I highly recommend Band of Brothers (it’s not just for military fanatics, it has a great story line), we’ve already watched it multiple times.
* What is your IKEA furniture name? Figure out here.
* I’m not a heavy make up kinda girl, but I am obsessed with Tanya Burr (or pixi2woo), especially this Valentine’s Day look:
* Pretty (and FREE) Valentine’s Day, or anytime really, Twitter backgrounds by Alma Loveland. I got the one aptly named “heart strings”-so cute!
Hope you had a good weekend!