Look What I Found
Just some links and things I loved this week:
* If you haven’t already heard, Urban Outfitters now has a beauty shop on their site. The products on the top of my list:
From left to right (row 1): NYX Chrome Eyeshadow in Mauve, Blow Beach Blow Texturizing Mist, Kiss My Face Tinted Moisturizer, Body Nutrition Shampoo & Conditioner (row 2): Egyptian Magic Body Cream, Anna Sui Blotters, The All Nighter Hair Powder, Mini Flat Iron
* I’m a sucker for personality tests. This one tells you about your personality based on the colors you like. It was pretty darn accurate for me.
* I’m moving home tomorrow, so I’m dreading cleaning out my closet and re-organizing everything. However, I was inspired by this realistic, but still completely stylish, closet (That Jackie O poster is perfection). Also, this post from Deliciously Organized on shoe storage.
* I’ve always wondered if it is okay to remove someone’s laundry from the washer/dryer if they aren’t there and their time is up (usually I just do it and then when they come back, I read a magazine and act super innocent). Emily Post (well, the Emily Post Institute) answers this question for me.
* I have a DIY post coming up soon (well…I will say, if it turns out I have a DIY post coming up)—so stay tuned! To hold you over, check out this ruffled t-shirt tutorial from P.S. I Made This.