Just a few links and things I loved this week:
* I want this nail polish sooo badly. It’s the perfect way for me to get a touch of that lavender color I love without bleaching my hair.
* Some of my favorite Resort 2011 collections? Rachel Roy, Balenciaga, Diane von Furstenberg, Chris Benz (completely obsessed with the hair in this show, btw), and Marc Jacobs.
* Found this backpack via For Me, For You. It would be perfect for carrying a laptop and a book or two to the library—and I love the rugged, army green color.
* I can’t stop looking at this girl! The hair! Those boots! That apron!:
* I did a Father’s Day gift post last week, but if you still need more ideas check out these guides from Oh Bob and Black*Eiffel.
* I haven’t seen the new Sex and the City movie yet, but I am dying to make a trip to the theater after seeing pictures of Carrie and Mr. Big’s fabulous apartment. Find out how to get the look for less in your own home here.
* LOVE these beach towels from Steven Alan. I wish I had a reason to buy one. Check out more amazing beach accessories here (I’m digging the H&M deck chair).
* Read my latest post for College Fashion here!