A Few of My Favorite Things
1. This striped dress is so charming, especially with that peter pan collar. This would look great with a pair of brogues and a belt (like the one the model is wearing).
2. This longhorn skull ring just moved to the top of my wish list. I love that it’s such a rugged figure with such a glamourous shine, and the substantial size. I also have a thing for animal skulls (in decor and style)…I think it stems from free handing them so often in art class through high school.
3. Umm clogs. Cute clogs. With straps—so even ridiculously clumsy people like me can walk in them.
4. Remember when I said hunter green was going to be my go-to fall nail color? I found the perfect shade from Topshop.
5. This graphic tunic would be the perfect cover up for a printed bikini.
6. I’ve been wanting a picnic blanket to take back to school with me, but a classic Pendleton blanket is way out of my price range. This plaid one is reasonably priced, and folds up into a chic carrier (plus, I can’t pass up a plaid!).