Get The Look: Miley Cyrus Does Pre-Fall Perfection
So if you’re like me, you’ve already snatched up most of the items for your fall wardrobe. It’s not quite fall, but you can’t wait to wear your new stuff. Miley proves that it’s possible to wear all your fall favorites before the season actually comes around. She matches uptown chic with downtown cozy for the perfect pre-fall look.
1. The cardigan Miley is wearing is actually a total steal. It’s from Topshop, and you can buy the same one here.
2. Skinny cargo pants are a must-have for fall. The green color lends the perfect touch of military.
3. I know I’ve shared this scarf before, but I really love it and it’s the perfect fit for this outfit. The rich greys and browns work really well with the army green cargos.
4. These clogs have a great heel height, studded detail, and goes-with-everything shade. Oh, and they are on sale.
5. A perfectly slouchy tank is a necessity. This one is lightweight and breathable (perfect for in-between weather).
6. A basic beanie is the ideal downtown contrast to the sleek equestrian scarf and super trendy footwear. Plus, a comfy hat is a good way to hide hair that hasn’t been washed in, well……awhile.
7. A large cross body bag completes the look. I like this one because it has just enough special details to make it unique, but not flashy.
So what do you think about Miley’s cozy fall look? Are you dying to try out your new fall clothes, or are you already working them into your end-of-summer wardrobe? Any tricks for making cool-weather items summer friendly? I’d love to hear from you!