Gift Guide 2010: Artsy Ana
Gift Guide #2 is for the crafty-cool girl. Artsy Ana is known for her free-spirited style, adores her vintage record player, and dreams of living in the Louvre. This artsy lady is all about being unique.
Think: Zoe Kravitz, Pamela Love, and the Olsen twins
1. I haven’t read this series, but I’ve heard it’s fantastic
3. This chunky, natural stone ring is sculptural and unique, but also adds a smidgen of glam
4. Classic boots with a heel— go with anything, and aren’t too girly
6. Cire Trudon candles have amazing packaging, plus this one, called Spiritus Sancti, smells like religious incense…both mysterious and rich
7. Illesteva olive sunglasses – inspired by 50’s Havana
8. Merino yarn in an awesome selection of colors, all hand-dyed by a women’s cooperative in Uruguay
9. Comme De Garcons perfume is warm and masculine. I would buy it for the bottle alone
10. This Rachel Comey top is definitely a splurge, but the abstract landscape and moody colors make it the perfect gift for any artsy lady
12. This print, called Conjerers, is the perfect mix of history and fantasy. This would be perfect wall art for a dorm room or apartment: It’s cheap and unique
14. A zodiac keychain makes a perfect stocking stuffer
Enjoy your Thursday afternoon!