Burning Down The House
What would you grab before leaving if your house caught on fire?
I could spend all day looking at these. Check out The Burning House for more.
This would be mine, if my dorm were burning:
Clockwise from upper left:
- my two favorite shirts which can’t be replaced
- all and every pair of contacts I can grab + glasses
- my purse (which would hopefully have my wallet, keys, and cell phone in it)
- the ring Nic got me for Christmas (in blue box)
- Mexican blanket…I just bought this but I’m already planning on it being around forever and traveling with me to every new place I live
- horse bust, which is stupid and has no sentimental value but I love it, and could never leave it behind
- my watch and two bracelets that I made and wear almost everyday
- whatever I am currently reading: if the dorm caught on fire today it would be Anna Karenina
- A vintage collar necklace that was a gift from a friend
- my laptop
- also, not pictured: a box of cards, photos, notes, ticket stubs, and other mementos from Nic, and a file folder full of important papers