Get The Look: Khloe Does Red Pants
So I just finished watching the season finale of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, and while most of my focus was on the frequently used tissue box by my side, I was momentarily distracted when Khloe was shown wearing these stunning red skinny jeans (and those killer booties!). As I’m sure you know, colored pants are a fall must have, and Khloe’s red, leopard, and denim combo is one of the easiest (and cheapest!) ways to pull them off.
1. The Rockstar Jeggings in Saucy Red are the perfect foundation for this trendy outfit. I’ve never found a more comfortable pair of pants. Just make sure to size up with this pair – you want to avoid any fit faux pas (Khloe’s are just a bit too tight!).
2. What makes Khloe’s booties so fab is the cut – a v-shaped ankle cut is a super flattering, leg-lengthening style, and would look equally great with a dress or skirt. These Leopard Print Peep Toe Platforms are a cheap alternative to Khloe’s Louboutins.
3. Normally I would say leopard shoes and a leopard belt is too matchy-matchy, but in this case, the red pants really balance things out.
4. Tuck a dark denim or chambray shirt into your jeans for a polished look. I would opt for a looser fit, or maybe even a men’s shirt (which are usually cheaper!)…just make sure to leave a few buttons open to imitate Khloe’s sexy look.
5. A glam gold tribal necklace adds just a bit of edge.
6. Throw on your go-to stack of bangles, or go for a classic black and gold watch like this Small Buckle Watch from Nine West.
I know a lot of people have negative opinions about the Kardashians but I really love the whole family (especially Bruce!). Even though they are outofcontrolridiculous, I think they’re really great business people (they get their name on everything…nail polish, clothing, weight loss supplements??!? ) and they are really interesting people to watch. What about you guys? Do you watch KUWTK? I thought the finale was really cheesy, but I still cried the whole time…but I cry at everything so that’s not really saying much. I can’t wait to see Kim’s wedding special!