Look What I Found
I can’t believe it’s been so long since I posted something here! I’ve been BUSY… and I have a lot of updates, so this is going to be more of a “Look What I Did/Am Doing” post than a look what I found. It’s kind of all about me…sorry?!?
So here’s what’s changed:
1. I got a job. A real, big-girl, no-more-napping-all-day job! I’ll be working as a Merchandise Analyst for a large department store starting September 17th! I’m super excited if you can’t tell by the exclamation points!
2. That job ^^^, that one I just mentioned….yeah, it’s in Milwaukee, WI. I lived in Columbus, OH until a week ago…so we’re still getting settled in. The move was a big step out of my comfort zone.
3. By “we” I mean Nic and myself. We’ve never lived together before but he, very graciously, picked up and moved with me to MKE (he loves me! he really loves me!), so now we have our own cozy little apartment in the city.
4. I’m challenging myself to blog once per week. It might be fashion related, might be home(apartment!)-decor related, or it might get a little personal up in here. But I’m going to try to do it. I might have trouble sticking to this because I’m starting a new job…so who knows how exhausted I’ll be?! But I want to try because I really like using this blog as a creative outlet for myself….even if no one else is reading.
And just in case you were feeling cheated, here are a few look what I found links:
* I know it’s no where close to Spring, but ODL’s Spring collection has me on the hunt for the perfect yellow skirt….or sweater, or shoes, or….anything, really to pair with bold stripes and plaids.
* We can walk to the grocery from our new apt, and this diy (no-sew!) reusable tote bag will definitely come in handy. I can’t wait to make one….you only need fabric, duct tape, and staples!
* I just discovered the blog Home Again…which features the beautiful homes of some exceptionally creative Milwaukeeans.