I Need A Vacation
Was anyone else obsessed with these movies? I wish this post was detective-related so I could justify posting this
I really do need a vacation, though. I am graduating this Sunday, and then on June 25th I’m leaving for Hawaii! I’m also headed to Siesta Key in August! I’ve never been to either location and I’m super excited to just relax and get some summer reading (and maybe a few Mai Tais!) in. This is what I’m planning on taking to the beach:
1. SUNNYLIFE classic tote, $24 jossandmain.com (you need a membership to purchase this)
2. Orange beach towel, $26
3. Old Navy jeweled capri sandal, $19 – I hate flip flops, but they are a must for slipping on and off at the beach. I think these are really fun and whimsical.
4. Wet seal floppy hat, $13
5. J. Crew chambray cover up, $60
9. Dorothy Perkins tummy control swimsuit, $49 … they are sold out of these now, but this is my favorite bathing suit ever! It has really great support on top, looks young but still modest enough, and has side ruching which is really flattering! I’m hoping they stock more in different colors soon!
10. St. Tropez self tan bronzing mousse, $40 – I’ve tried a bagillion self tanners and this is by far the best. It looks really natural and brown, not orange: people always ask if I’ve been in the tanning bed when I use it. It’s definitely worth the price.
Are you going on any fun trips this summer? What are your travel essentials?